The Qwaser Of Stigmata Picture Drama - Reviews

Alt title: Seikon no Qwaser Picture Drama

Thrawn's avatar
May 14, 2012

I'll get straight to the point. If you haven't watched Seikon no Nipples, get out of here. If you have, you're a perverted dumbass. This Picture Drama is just like the original, only without bouncing. The titties only apply to the non-Katja-Sama parts, which is half of them and prevents it from going into lolicon territory. Mostly. I mean, the impication is there, but no nudity on Katja's part. Just... gets kinda awkward at times. And makes me feel dirty. From the dog to milk all over, and the sweat, or what appears to be sweat, it's filthy, and not in the good way.

The lack of bounce brings down the score loads only to be brought back up by the extremely questionable imagery and bullshit shinnanegans. I lost count how on many times I suffered head trauma while I watched this crap but in the end, if you sat through Seikon no Titties, you might as well lap up the rest of the milk and watch this farce.

I did give it a point for using the term "Ass-Play", as it conjures up images of the fabulous Sun God Papi.

WolfAngelus's avatar
Nov 6, 2016

Knowing the anime, what you might have expected here is far less great than that and adds nothing.

This would appeal to very very few, if any and is a waste of 30 mins. You can find better pictures of this type of material (hentai/ecchi) on sites specifically for that. The clips alternate between Ekaterina treating you like one of her slaves as is her sadistic personality (has a bit of ecchi material), followed by a clip of some very poor hentai style content. The anime actually has better content for that purpose, and the anime is actually good Since these are still images with very slight movements, the attempt is to use audio stimulation with some still visuals, so if that is your type of thing, this might be for you.

I can't figure out who I would recommend this to past those who are into audio stimulation perhaps?
Skip these - The anime has far better ecchi content and you can find better stuff online in less time.

.5 Only because of the piece where Ekaterina is holding pink pantsu and looked cute doing that, and some of her cute dialogue bits and images.

0.5/10 overall
MikeSinner's avatar
May 22, 2011

So yeah, Story? There is none.

Animation? There is none.

Sound? Well, there is some talking done... In a way that some people would use their phone and get charged excessive amounts of money to get.... Well... Stimulated... >_<

Characters? Oh come on.
This is a picture show of 'erotic' variety that has absolutely no value what-so-ever.
I guess some people might actually fap to this, but then 2 minutes is a bit short, isn't it?
Oh sorry, it isn't? Poor you.
So, the anime itself is already like, WTF, but adding this to it makes it even more....
Nevermind.

Yes, the average won't get to 0.1 out of 10, but this is just a waste of hard drive space.

0.1/10 story