The Pilot's Love Song - Reviews

Alt title: Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

dragoon1104's avatar
Feb 5, 2017

The story for this anime was incredibly satisfying. It wasn't just a stereotypical love story that followed the same predictable patterns. There were plot twists and each character really makes huge personal improvements. From episode 8 and onwards I was nearly in tears during every episode and the ending was amongst the most satisfying endings to any romance anime I've watched in awhile. I will say though that the first two episodes are a bit dense to get through and it'll lose many people's intrest. However, it really does get better after those episodes.

AikoMMusic's avatar
Jan 1, 2019

This story is so GOOD yet sad and the plot really flowed throughout the whole anime series. The only thing that I would comment on to make it better is to include a more fulfilling ending so it feels more worthwhile to watch. I recommend this mostly for people that enjoy some romance and lots of emotional scenes, but then again you could just ignore this completely 😤😭

Ps. throughout the series, was it just me that realized how different Ari's hair color ended up? (yeah, don't mind me... this is just really random)

8.5/10 story
DATABASEERROR's avatar
Jul 15, 2016

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance,

Additional Info: Expect the unexpected or you'll be gunned down by an AEG C.IV Figher plane.

Ending Rating: 88%

Short Review:

To Aru Hikuushi e no Koiuta or The Pilot's Love Song is a good anime. The mixture of action and drama are really well done inside the anime. With some romance to let your heart skip a bit. To Aru Hikuushi e no Koiuta is worth your time and a space on your list.

9.5/10 animation