The Girl Downstairs - Reviews

Alt titles: Aishang Ta de Liyou, Lee Duna!

DidaBalkan's avatar
Jul 8, 2023

I guess this Is hidden gem. Anime Is perfect from animation to characters I love it. It was so refreshing to see something new like this. Last few episodes were meh but it still deserves 5 stars. Love it and I highly recommend everyone to watch this if he got the time.

lavanut's avatar
Jul 27, 2023

Not a detailed review.

I really liked the story overall and the animation exceeded my expectation, a really good intro too. Would definitly recommend to watch.

ChocoTheG's avatar
Aug 15, 2023

There Is No Spoilers In Review!

Very good but has different ending than manga.

For it being Chinese this was a very good anime with the three main girls having pretty detailed back stories, and the mystery of not knowing what any of the characters are thinking for love interest so it really pulls you in.

Tbh i think it being Chinese made this anime better tbh, because the art style is slightly different to japanese, so its more in a realistic look than a cutesy look.

The story itself is great and tbh i think the ending in the anime is better than the ending in the manghua but just personal opinion, so its a very worthy watch as I'd says its one of the best romance ive watched and ive watched a heck of an amount of romance anime.

7.5/10 sound
8.5/10 characters
9.2/10 overall
waterroad's avatar
Jun 12, 2023

I read the WEBTOON so I was pretty excited when I found out there was show. It's just ok. The episodes are slow, I speed it up to 1.5 and it's fine. The animation is regular and the best part so far is the intro. The charaters are spot on, except the part where they gave them new names. I'm on episode 10 right now and I'm only watching it because the manga was amazing.