The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. 2nd Season - Reviews

Alt title: Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 2nd Season

Ryukami's avatar
Mar 22, 2018

Saiki is back and is as enjoyable as the first season, now with more interesting new transfer students.

Saiki Kusuo is a psychic boy, but only his parents and brother knows this and being a psychic isn't easy and Saiki wants to keep his powers a secret.

Story is good and episodic, meaning Saiki might be visiting his rich classmates mansion during one episode and being stuck on an deserted island on another.

Animation is good, though mostly just people talking with each other, which is the true selling point of the show and Saiki being an psychic doesn't even open his mouth :)

Sound is good, lot's of memorable tracks and fitting sound effects.

Characters are what make this show, it's fun seeing how Saiki interacts with those around him and how they interact with Saiki.

AnimeMe921's avatar
Mar 13, 2023

Same review as Seasons 1 & 3:

I didn't think I would enjoy this anime but as it went on I liked it more and more!! It totally made me laugh the whole time and I loved it!!

It's just full of crazy things that happen in Saiki K's life and some of things are so outrageous that you can't help but laugh!

My only complaint is that they talk so fast sometimes that I have to rewind to watch the subtitles over because I missed it. Other than that I really love this anime!! ❤️

If you love over the top comedy then you'll love this!!

freshnfruity's avatar
Sep 23, 2021

Saiki K is definitely one of my favourite anime and a real comfort one too. The characters just make up the show and the episodes never fail to make me laugh. The MC's personality is absolute gold and I can't count the amount of times I've rewatched this series. Seriously recommend :)

Feistyfirefox's avatar
Mar 25, 2021

Gosh what a fun ride! The anime doesn't miss a beat to use push every gag to it's full potential. Still manages to get you to like even the weirdest characters. As for me I was more than satisfied with what we got and I hope there will still be more content!!