That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2: Part II - Reviews

Alt title: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Season 2: Part II

TheWarlord951's avatar
Sep 21, 2021

I dont normally write reviews but all the reviews are saying how boring this season of That time i got reincarnated as a slime is and how they talk the whole ep and dont fight. The only reason they drag the eps because this is the end of the arc and they can't add anything from the next arc. This seasons fights were amazing and 8-bit out did themselves with this seasons animation. Dont let any of the other reviews discourage you from watching this. The pacing was slow but it is worth watching through to see the amazing fights.

Iazyguy's avatar
Aug 25, 2021

stop talking and give me some action

you're running out of episodes to keep discussing future plans.

It's just softening the blow for when this anime truly ends.

The time between each line is too big so the episodes seem really short and have barely any content

Also the intro is trash. (why english??)

questionguy's avatar
Dec 2, 2021

after reading the other reviews look at the tags...

also i cant really review it for you since it would just be

(this anime is perfect)

now i will tell you

(this is also the review for season 1)

its fun to watch as the town grows

other people dislike it cuz its slow

the mc gets op quick

they take down most enemys easly

they keep gets the girls (one of the bad parts of the anime in most opinions including my own)

thi is my honest review there i more i could put here but ... since it my fav anime you would be here for hours

and im sure you want to watch anime now

Panma's avatar
Aug 27, 2021

This series has a serious issue with pacing. This entire season is nothing but fluff and filler. Six episodes of people sitting around talking and maybe, maybe, there was enough exposition in all six to be condensed to one. I'm no stranger to slow burns with lots of character growth, world building, or intrigue. But this season (and most of last season) has none of that. We literally spend an entire episode just so we can learn what we've already been told.

A pretty good synopsis of the season:

Did you know bad things are happening? Did you know there are other reincarnated individuals? No really, did you know that bad things are happening? You must not know something bad is going to happen, so let me explain why. Oh, also, let me explain how we got to this point. Did you catch what I said? No? Okay, I'll repeat it for you. This time, I'll repeat it from the perspective of someone else.

Congratulations, I've just covered the majority of the content of the first six episodes.

Herbi's avatar
Apr 15, 2022

By far my most favorite anime that got aired in the recent past.