Tesla Note - Reviews

QuatreKnox's avatar
Dec 11, 2021

The animation is horrendous

So i only decided to watch this because it was in the challenge list and i thought it would be interesting and a good watch. Nope. So disappointing.  The story and characters being mediocre and do not having any definition, they jump from one extremeto the next without clarification, and the animation is so hard to get through.  The animation jumps between 2-D and 3-D and there are scenes that's are a mix of the two.  Seriously? Just pick one and stick with it! More than half the time they are taking, their mouth isn't moving.

Watched via Funimation app, Japanese only with English subs.

Djaosin's avatar
Jan 6, 2023

the animation is trash, theres very little character development, and the story isnt particularly interesting, but somehow i found myself binging the show in one night and enjoying way more than i feel like i should have

Gleomy's avatar
Jan 24, 2022

This shows animation is horrible, but it wierdly enough made the show all the more better in this case. The show was almost always had bad 3D animation and sometimes a berely ok 3 second (at most) 2D image. The story was ok until the last episode where it upgraded from ok to a slightly better version of ok. The characters are fine, but my personal favorite was the rip off Dio (in looks) that was a CIA agent that also said random things that made no sense, exept for the time he said "I didn't know you were a sadist". I like how dumb it is that Kuruma was named "Car" pretty much. The best part about all of this is that the people making this clearily never really took it seriously so it wasn't the kind of show that was meant to be good.Which makes it so instead of you pausing every few seconds out of cringe, pain and suffering, you just laughed at its stupidity. This is GOLD for people that love bad TV shows but don't want to deal with the after effects of a bottomless void of questioning why you were so much of a masochist that you made yourself suffer watching a show well also simultaneously giving yourself depression. 9/10 purely cause it didn't make me feel a void cause I realized I just wasted hours of my life watching bad trast instead of good trash.