Tales of Zestiria: The X - Age of Chaos - Reviews

Alt title: Tales of Zestiria: The X - Saiyaku no Jidai

Grimripper20's avatar
Jul 4, 2016

I played the game and thoroghly loved it the story, the sound track and the game play was amazing. This anime does not dissappoint! I'm looking forward to more and if you are a fan of the "tales of" series I highly recommend it! Hell! Even if you aren't If you like a good story and an awsome sound track check it out!!!

shelbo87's avatar
Jul 3, 2016

I don't usually write reviews but I cannot praise this anime enough. It is one of the best looking animes to date and has a brilliant story! Hope the whole series carries on what the first episode started!!

WolfAngelus's avatar
Oct 23, 2016

This is single episode component and the prequel to the anime itself which is meant to be viewed first before the other 12 episodes. This episode is unique to the anime and not shown in the games so it was nice to see something new and a bit extra. It is a an action and story filled episode that should not be skipped as it gives insight on what to expect and lay out the big picture of the story.

Basically, consider this your 1st episode to the anime, it is not an OVA or Special but a very important opening story episode. After that, watch episode 1-12 of Season 1. That should help those that are confused.

Before you start watching the rest of the anime, I suggest playing the game first if you were planning to as it will follow the storyline pretty closely, minus side questing content.