Sword Art Online II: Debriefing - Reviews

Alt title: Sword Art Online II Episode 14.5: Debriefing

Madlollipop's avatar
Oct 16, 2014

Overall this episode was fine as a I want to catch up but can't be bothered to see the series. No idea why someone would do that in the first place. For those who have seen the series up to this point, there was no new awnsers and no new development, simply only a summary of what we already knew. Most of the times it was just scenes from the old episodes which made it dull to watch if you already watched it although for someone who have not watched it could be a good debriefer as little as I think that is either wanted or needed.

As for the raitings, it is hard to classify them as they are basicly from the main story.

Dallas813's avatar
Feb 18, 2015

Just a recap. This was my first anime. But definitely not the best. It was interesting, but it's an introduction to anime. It got me hooked. I do commend.

Rbastid's avatar
May 6, 2020

A recap of the first half of Sword Art Online II, they tried to hit as many of the important parts of the season as they could, but managed to miss everything besides Sinon’s initial trauma. Even used as just an episode to refresh your memory, or point out some of the tidbits you might have missed when watching the series, it would be useless as it not only didn’t recap things very well, but also had no connection to the next arc.

Story - 5/10

Animation - 8/10

Sound - 7/10

Characters - 4/10

Overall - 4/10

DaiT's avatar
Jan 16, 2017

Alot of Animes out there have a recap episode and SAO 2 is no execption.this was Episode 14.5 so if you liked the story arc from 1 to 14, you should like this one too.