Strange+ - Reviews

Grach's avatar
Mar 29, 2014

Not really much to say about this one other than that it does not deserve it's average rating that it currently holds. It's not meant to be serious, which therefore means there is not much in the way of continuity. Or plot. It's random, in other words - completely, utterly random. This is not a bad thing, though; it leads to a great deal of comedy. Most of which is action-packed and makes as much sense as squirreltape. Whatever that is. At most, the only thing in common from episode to episode are the main cast; everything else is constantly changing.

The animation was good considering its short length, though the beginnig and ending cards were the best part of the animation. At times, it did seem that the episode was meant to just be a transition between the two. Music was alright as well - mostly high energy tracks, but otherwise alright. It was not memorable, but alright.

Not much in the way for characters, so nothing to say.

If you like shorts, comedy, and just looking for something to watch, this is a goodie.

hotspot's avatar
Sep 26, 2014

Strange + is about a group of detectives, of course they're all outrageous and either get the job done in the craziest way, or never get the job done and get sidetracked. The anime is a parody, and it gets every anime stereotype out there; there's something in it for everyone!

I watched Strange + about three months ago, I just finished watching the sequel Sin Strange+.

I must say that I love Strange +/Sin Strange+. It's just so random and funny, I love it. There are episodes that had me bursting out laughing.. some scenes were just excellent.

My only complaint is that sometimes the characters talk too fast, so it can be hard to keep up sometimes, but it's understandable since each episode is 3 minutes long! You can finish both seasons in about a half an hour each! (If they make more seasons, I am sure that would be the same for those as well.)

I do hope they make a third season, it's actually really funny. I think people don't give it a chance because it's so short.