Squishy! Black Clover

Alt title: Mgyuutto! Black Clover

Add review
MsNova's avatar
Jan 1, 2020

I don't like Chibi so I might not be partial to this but I chuckled once the entire series when one character was complaining he did not get enough lines because he is a brooding character.

Perhaps I don't get Japanese humor, but this was TERRIBLE. The story was silly, the characters kept repeating the same lines over and over again as it it was supposed to get more funny they more they repeated it. The animation was bla.

The only good thing I can say is the opening sequence was nicely done. The colors were like a black light poster and the opening music was good. After that is was all down hill.

I also don't understand why there is not a watched option here at the time of this review when this season/story arc is obviously over.

Perhaps those that like Chibi would like this better than I did.

Najee's avatar
Jan 4, 2020

I mean it when I say I love sauishy- no rather I love Mgyuutto! Black clover. This show is A chibi comedy version of Black clover and I love it so much it's different from the original Black clover it's has A chibi genre and is made for more of A comedy appeal I absolutely love it and I hope for more episodes with season two even possibly funnier than this season.