Sirius the Jaeger - Reviews

yaqmur's avatar
Jan 17, 2020

The soundtrack was awesome. The animation was perfect and characer designes were amazing too. Especially Yuliy and Mikhail is drew so detailed and perfect. There wasn't a problem with the story. A classic vampire&reveng anime but it was good. Character development was bad. Just it did annoy a little. But its an 12 episode anime so there wasn't enough time. And the relationship between Yuliy and his brother Mikhail's relationship development was really good. Even though it was a good anime. If you love genres like vampire and revenge, this anime is the one for you.

ferengi4's avatar
Aug 17, 2018

As someone who is automatically biased because I dislike vampire related animes as I feel most follow the same story types or tropes and I feel like they're bland but I still gave this one a shot.

I'd say overall it's "watchable if nothing left is on" but it's not something I'd say you should go out and watch. Decent art style with a decent budget but 70% of the characters either have no story, don't talk, and haven't said there names enough for me to even remember anyones name. I don't even think I remember the main characters name. Forgettable but not god awful.

WaggonBallZ's avatar
Dec 31, 2020

Its fun to watch, though the anime seems like its not meant to be finished. I feel like the ending was a rush. I do wish theres season 2 to tell the others backstories, and i want to see yuliy reunite with his friends

kageyamabaka's avatar
Sep 9, 2020

I did really like Sirius the Jager the story developement was fun to watch but overall the character developement wasnt the best.

(SPOILERS)

We didnt really get the character backstories of a big majority of people including

Tamara and Larissa

Bishop

Fallon

Dorothea

yevgraf

the "royals" as a whole

however the character developemnt for Yuliy and Mikhail was really good

The story was very straightforward and wasnt confusing.

I really wished that they didnt focus so much on just Yuliy

i get he is the main character but if they focused on some of the other characters like the rest of the Jaegers then maybe the series could have been longer

I liked the out come of the ending but i do believe that a season two would have made this show a lot better

It was fun to watch but the character developement just let it down a little. Overall it was really good.

EmoMunchkin's avatar
Apr 29, 2020

I honestly couldn't find a single thing in this anime I didn't like. Some of the characters could use some more screentime or background information but other than that, it's great! The story, animation and characters are all amazing, and they fit their personalities very well. For someone who is new to anime and want to watch this, I strongly recommend you do!! You will not be disappointed.