Sirius the Jaeger - Reviews

ferengi4's avatar
Aug 17, 2018

As someone who is automatically biased because I dislike vampire related animes as I feel most follow the same story types or tropes and I feel like they're bland but I still gave this one a shot.

I'd say overall it's "watchable if nothing left is on" but it's not something I'd say you should go out and watch. Decent art style with a decent budget but 70% of the characters either have no story, don't talk, and haven't said there names enough for me to even remember anyones name. I don't even think I remember the main characters name. Forgettable but not god awful.

yaqmur's avatar
Jan 17, 2020

The soundtrack was awesome. The animation was perfect and characer designes were amazing too. Especially Yuliy and Mikhail is drew so detailed and perfect. There wasn't a problem with the story. A classic vampire&reveng anime but it was good. Character development was bad. Just it did annoy a little. But its an 12 episode anime so there wasn't enough time. And the relationship between Yuliy and his brother Mikhail's relationship development was really good. Even though it was a good anime. If you love genres like vampire and revenge, this anime is the one for you.

WaggonBallZ's avatar
Dec 31, 2020

Its fun to watch, though the anime seems like its not meant to be finished. I feel like the ending was a rush. I do wish theres season 2 to tell the others backstories, and i want to see yuliy reunite with his friends

nakaharas's avatar
Mar 27, 2020

It was promising, but the plot seemed to be incomplete. The anime wasn’t able to express the feelings of each character. It seemed messy a lot of times. There were plenty of gaps in the plot and at some times, the anime looked a bit too rushed. Too many questions weren’t answered at the end of the anime. It just doesn’t sit right with me. The ending was unsatisfactory, too. A lot of the characters weren’t likable nor hateable. All of them just didn’t seem to have a concrete personality or any strong feelings towards... anything. It just seemed a bit soulless.

CrimsonAbaddon's avatar
Jun 24, 2019

This anime was insanely predictable and boring. There's so many anime that are actually worth watching. Don't waste your time watching this.