Shanhe Jian Xin - Reviews

Axelist's avatar
Mar 10, 2021

I went crazy with it last month when episode 5 was released. The chemistry between Yan Wushi and Shen Qiao are really good! The story and the animation is good too.

Update(release of ep 11): I went crazy again when episode 11 was released. It was so good!!! I can't get over how good is the animation!!!!

XxHuaChengxX's avatar
Apr 13, 2021

Definitely amazing! Great music, characters, and everything!!!! Shen Qiao!!!!! IS AN EXCELLENT PERSON! Nothing less! The story is great so far. Hopefully, Yan Wushi and Shen Qiao are on good terms, but a prayer is a prayer after all. What happens in the animation is already decided by its creators, I and we have yet to find out.......

This is one of the favourite animations, and hopefully, there are more that are similar and great like this in the future!

JelaVera's avatar
Oct 10, 2021

Honestly, what pushed me to watched this was the great reviews and the animation which seemed among the nicest. I don't really think its that interesting with how the Mc and ML interact, i mean, one really nice and considerate with the other like this emo and ruthless mood going on which seems interesting but its actually not.

Im dropping this at the 3rd episode so it might get better later but for now, its hard for me to watch it without getting bored of the storyline oddly. It might just be me and not you since for all i know, you might actually like it but for me, its just not my cup of tea.

Only recommending this if you REALLY have nothing to watch and do

charberry2's avatar
Aug 5, 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed this! OM I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*WARNING SPOLIERS*

This series is absolutely incredible and there was never a dull moment. The character development throughout is fantastic and the animation and art is incredible! I really loved this and could not help myself but watch the entire thing all in one (literally glued to the series). I can't believe how lucky I was to find this series, now I'm hungry for more!

Literally in love with the character development of Shen Qiao and Yan Wushi.. even though Yan Wushi is a bit of a prick. LIKE BRO WHY U GOTTA BETRAY HIM LIKE THAT... look how sad he looks, episode 12/13 made me wanna cry

Ah Qiao…” - Tumbex

But I still love how they are together in those 'little moments'. Shame that we don't get to see any strong BL and it is just like brotherly love (meanies), but who else kinda saw the moments that could've been abit.. yk... either way I loved it and I'm happy I got to watch it, and now praying for season 2 :)

bishonenlover☆ Shan He Jian Xin episode 04Long-haired bishounen is my obsession. — childhoodamnesia: yan wushi trying  (and failing...bishonenlover☆ Shan He Jian Xin episode 10xiao zhan lovebot — thousand autumns // yan wushi & shen qiaoQian Qiu donghua on Tumblr

(shizun= grand master)

It's annoying when you watch the series when it is relatively new because there is no official season 2, only rumours.. Hopefully there will be a season 2 and soon, For anyone who reads this and wants to know the likely release date it's probably late 2022 or early 2023. AGH that feels so long away.

AND DON'T WORRY GUYS HE'S NOT GONNA DIE LOOOOOK!!

Shan He Jian Xin episode 16 - Tumbex

LailanD's avatar
Mar 30, 2021

This is one of the best bl Chinese CG anime I've ever watched. Love it. The only couple in BL world, who don't love with words, but actions. I love this! I really cried deeply in the ending. This is the only, unique BL anime which made me cried toooo much!!! I hope Yan Wushi is alive... ;-;

I just love Yan Wushi's voice!! man, he's so damn funny and cool. I really love Shen Qiao and Yan Wushi together~

Don't know, but it somewhat, in some ways, gives light feelings of Scumbag system. Awesome. Looking forward to more Shen Qiao and Yan Wushi. I reaaallly hope there comes a second season and the book gets full english translation!!!

ONE OF THE BEST VOICE IN CHINESE DONGHUA WORLD: YAN WUSHI   *U*

Sweet, mild and unique. Everyone needs to watch the anime, and read the novel (tho it's not completely translated) !!! I LOVE IT TO BONES!!!!