Sex Pistols - Reviews

gekoladie's avatar
Apr 26, 2011

To be honest, I had no idea what was going on the entire time. Unless there's a manga of this to be found, I don't really reccommend it. If you like the steamy sex scenes, then you'll be disappointed - there weren't really any. Well, there was one very short dream about guy-on-guy sex, but other than that, nada. I didn't really get the plot at all. Most of the characters were annoying.

AmberAnimeAccount's avatar
Jun 1, 2020

-This anime was really weird. It was different from everything I've seen so far, but I don't think in a good way.

-The story was tangled and unnecessarily complicated.

-Emotions had no weight at all, and the same goes for love.

-I didn't like this anime at all.

-I didn't understand him at all in the beginning and in the end it didn't improve much.

-If you are just starting to watch the shounen-ai (yaoi) genre, be sure not to start with this anime.

-I don't think it was worth watching. Waste of time.

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 animation
0.1/10 sound
0.1/10 characters
0.1/10 overall
tennis101101's avatar
Jun 7, 2014

This anime had an okay story line to it. I would have liked them to devolp the charatcers alittle more then they did. Also I think that it would have helped the story line to have developed the interactions of the characters alittle more then they did. This anime had okay animation to it. I would have like to see some more detail to the characters of the anime. But the sceanry of the anime was well animated. Also some of the characters did have some good animation to them I just think that it needed to be developed aome more. I like some of the songs that are in this anime. I liked the opening and the closing songs the most. I really liked most of the charcters and they were well developed for the most parr I just wish that there could have been  ore development between the characters that did not have reationships with each other. Overall this is anime thatI will alsways come back.

5.5/10 story
5.5/10 overall
AnimeMe921's avatar
Jan 15, 2023

I don't understand all of the bad reviews. I liked it. A LOT!! At the very beginning I was a bit confused and thought I had missed the 1st episode somehow bc it started off like we were supposed to know what was going on but at the end of the 1st OVA they explained the different animal types and that helped. It would have been nice at the beginning though. I liked all of the characters and their relationships BUT it would have been better with more background info on each one. Maybe a series or at least a few more OVAs bc I would definitely watch them.  I really enjoyed this. I say give it a chance if you like BL without a lot of sexual scenes. It left me wanting to see MORE episodes for sure!!!

osangwoosashes's avatar
May 18, 2018

In my opinion, from the start of watching the anime,  I did not know who the characters were, what the storyline was, or the plot of the anime. "Love Pistols" had such an abrupt start to the first episode that I was very confused and, to be honest, didn't understand the plot AT ALL until the last few minutes of the series. But hey, the animation and voice actors were really good though, and there were a few "Scenes" that were interesting :3 Overall, the plot wasn't very clear, but I didn't read the summary before watching it, so I would advise reading it so then you would probably understand the backstory better than I did.

3.5/10 story