Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku - Reviews

Miku42o's avatar
Feb 23, 2022

Was a disappointment after the first season especially with the difference in animation and tones each one had. This wasn't horrible but I wouldn't rewatch it either if you saw the first give it a try and see of you can get past the differences to continue the story but I ended up feeling disappointed. Will probably never get a third season either sadly overall story wasn't bad but could've been better.

dkds10's avatar
Apr 15, 2019

they should make more of this. I can't wait for the next season  so many ways for the story to evolve. One of my best anime.

my reviews are straightforward. I watch anime to escape and if a series give that feeling then the overall rating of that series to me is at least 7/10. This anime does that and more. the other thing that affects my review is how many times can I watch the series and I can still escape and not be bored

Animation and sound problem are not really important to me. The storyline and the character development are excellent, that is all I care about.

molopower's avatar
Jan 1, 2022

Do I like it? Honestly, I don't know. This season is vastly different from the first, it explores mature themes. It's very morally ambiguous. I think it's a series I should revisit when I acquire more life experiences.

DevilWolf16's avatar
May 2, 2021

This is a good anime. I watch it twice. I love the character in it. It may not be your style if your not into cultivation anime, but be I love them. It is a anime about a op cultivator.

5150x3's avatar
Mar 27, 2021

Just horrifying. The story is barely sufficient to satisfy a 10 year old. But, worse than that, the translation is almost incomprehensible, and following the story (whatever there was of it) was at times impossible. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dumpster fire.