Real Girl 2nd Season - Reviews

Alt title: 3D Kanojo 2nd Season

Leijona's avatar
Nov 15, 2019

[WARNING] This might contain spoilers.

I'v read some reviews about the first season of Real Girl and it actually scared me because I was already watching the second season that moment and I enjoyed it so much.

I can understand why people don't like Real Girl too much, there isn't much action (none in genre base) but I actually liked the characters and kept watching even though it was only a romance anime.

I just wanna say I have 0 regret watching this anime, I already had a feeling what the last episodes could contain.. the shocking part where Iroha Igarashi seemed to have lied about transfering but not about the sickness she had, even though I saw it coming it was really hard for me to watch, it almost made me cry.

My final point is that I love the story and especially the characters, the last 2 episodes made me so happy and made me want to watch even more of this anime (I'm actually sad cuz there wont be a season 3 since it is over (or they might pull something I've never seen in the anime industry)), the sound was the only part that was kinda being a bitch but that might just be the site I was watching it on.

I hope I will see far more anime like these because this was really a beautyful anime.

My most favorite character(s): Iroha Igarashi

My least favorite character(s): Isha and Kaoru Tsutsui

I hope people can agree with me review, thank you for watching and reading the anime and my review people!

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 animation
9.7/10 overall
fruityfresh's avatar
Oct 9, 2021

Bruh this is too good and man i cant- like WOW i got damn personal with the characters and started getting a grudge on Ayado for... well i cant spoil ;)

Ito, Arisa, and Takanashi are def my fav characters and I also love the mc (obviously), Kaoru, and Iroha.

PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS IT IS SO WORTH IT THE GLOWUPS ARE AMAZING TOO AND JUST PLEASE I PROMISE YOU WON'T CRY TOO MUCH

TheAnimeWeeb69's avatar
Mar 21, 2020

I WANT MORE i was in tears at the end i want more of the anime just like to see how there life keep on going and to have the next anime to be about there child I NEED MORE Ps if we could all boycott for more they would give us it

stainglassed's avatar
Nov 17, 2019

After the first season I was pretty ampted to watch this one. The first season was very good, and as I started to get into the show and characters again I was not disappointed. Without spoiling the ending, it is one of the only anime that truely ends on the happiest note, Almost Golden Time esque. I know for sure if you watch from start to finish, you will love this anime!!!

HmsDawnga's avatar
May 7, 2020

First Season was OK but then the second season was sooo good!