Rain Town - Reviews

lil2raww's avatar
Oct 26, 2019

RAIN TOWN

Rain town is a simplistic short film about the little things we have to appreciate, it's not a long series. In fact, it's just one episode (as seen on our favourite website). The presentation of the rain in the town, and the atmosphere it generates is just delightful. The gift that mother nature gave us humans is presented in this video, some people may see the video and question why bother making such a boring video, others may admire just it's existence. Me as someone who viewed this anime I happily would say I enjoyed it! I enjoyed the rain dripping down the streets, the footsteps, the sound of wind around me. The climate brings another change to the short film scene. I am lucky to find this anime whilst browsing thro this website, and to anyone reading reviews before watching the anime (which I recommend), I would be more then happy to suggest you watching this anime/short film.

-James

PharuanUndearth's avatar
Nov 12, 2016

At first glance, this looked like it wouldn't have a storyline, but it is implied.

Pros: A somewhat nice storyline.

Cons: Not much besides an implied story.

A world that it is slowly raining, and an old woman staring at a pot that mysteriously has eyes that turn around. We find out it was attached to a robot and how this old woman found it when she was young and that even before that the world was warmer and dryer. Boom; not much else to say.

4.3/10 overall