Prism Ark - Reviews

TALESHUNTER1's avatar
May 22, 2011

A short review for a so-so anime. Don't blame me.

Hmm... let's start out with the story. Basically, it's a fiction based on the crusades, where two oppsing forces fight in order to reclaim a sacred land. I found some country's name interesting, such as the Unified kingdom and Lussia (-_-), but that's irelevant. The story would've been good, if they had FINISHED it. It's just like Inuyasha's ending (not the final act), we will keep on fighting until we claim the holy land! Then the credits roll... Seriously what's the big deal? I didn't watch the whole anime to get a stupid ending like that. The animation is mediocre, with nothing special except its predicted fan service, which also left me unmoved. The music for this anime is forgetable, not much effort was put into it. Now for the characters, we've got the cliched goody-goody I want to save the world and protect everyone male protagonist and the I hate everyone tsundere Princess that somehow falls in love with that annoying male lead. There was also an annoying girl mage, an epic fail assassin wannabe girl, and of course, an onicon imouto. Haven't metioned the bad guys yet have I. Okay, a black knight that appears a few times and does nothing, a fat, stupid, ugly king, and a cleric(?) by the name of Sister Hell. Sigh, perhaps I'm too overcritical but really, I was not really pleased with the characters.

Watch this anime if you have nothing to do or if you just wanted to defy my opinnion. But be warned, this anime will just end up wasting your time.

RedH's avatar
Dec 8, 2015

Actually, the story and romance was very good. Though,  it would have been better if they added what happened in the after confessing and saving the... (I forgot what it was called..) But,.really, I liked how did they did the plot and also how they did at the beginning. I really wish they added something at the end...(crying)

7.8/10 overall
DATABASEERROR's avatar
Jul 14, 2016

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, School, Seinen

Additional Info: Leisure time?

Ending Rating: 80%

Short Review:

Prism Ark is an average anime. With an ok blending of comedy and romance and a litte ecchi to spice things up just a bit. This anime is good if you have leisure time and is searching for some good animes.

7.5/10 characters