Princess Nine

Alt title: Princess Nine: Kisaragi Female Baseball Club

Add review
vincent789's avatar
Feb 28, 2016

This show got a lot of bad comments but... I disagree with them

the show might be a bit cliché, because it's a sport/romance series, with a bit of comedy. It's about a high school girl wich has a natural talent for pitching in baseball and a school has scouted them, then the president creates a baseball club, slowy adding teammember and she has fallen in love with a boy from wich a secondary character has a crush on for a long time, but the boy chooses the main character.

Animation:

It's a bit out-dated, but in way that aso makes it a good series, nothing really to add.

Sound:

well the same as the animation.

They are very well written characters with each a diffrent personality and background and it vary's between a trauma background to a... less traumatic background

roxanne410's avatar
Jan 24, 2012

I dropped princess nine after reviewing the plot and watching the ending. The story was filled with cliche characters, yet was fairly enjoyable from what I had watched. There was a hint of romance, but it was actually not the absolute best sub-plot there was. In fact, it really disappointed.

On a good note, it was very VERY interesting and could be sweet at times. There were many plot twists that related to a true story. I would say that the ending could have been better, and the plot could be more solid. Other than that, it's a nice anime just to watch for fun.