Osomatsu-san The Movie - Reviews

Alt title: Mr. Osomatsu The Movie

nothingandnonsense's avatar
Jan 2, 2020

This was one of the saddest but funniest movies I have seen in my entire life! When I first heard of my favourite anime having a movie, I was honestly excited with joy! I of course didn't know what the plot was about, but I was ready to watch it! I watched it online back in November and it was just... amazing! Amazing start of the movie, but as it leads to the scene where Karamatsu discovers they're in the past, that's when it hits me! I was hyped up to see how the brothers were in the past, and it was cute and funny! But as things turned out, the plot twists. Literally.

It was sad to see the ending since I found out at the beginning that Totoko was looking for the girl who never came up, it broke my heart. But I have to say it was a great movie and overall the best movie I have seen! How can a movie be sad and funny? Just watch this one!

Also, this shows how much it impacted the brothers lives and what has changed, and even shows their prespectives of how they viewed each other, which I think is a great thing to add in the movie! I thought the plot was too sad, but it changed my way of viewing it!