Mysteria Friends - Reviews

Alt title: Manaria Friends

Memmely's avatar
May 12, 2019

I’m here to put out my honest review, and my opinions on Mysteria friends.

The way it looks is phenomenal and i'm amazed, and super jealous because i could never draw like that, plus to do that 10 times x30 min.

But there's 2 main characters Anne and Grea. They both are absolut cute. Anne is an energetic girl that has so much energy that she shines, she's also extremely emotional and when she got sad or mad i felt with her. And so did I do with Grea, but Grea is different she's the quiet calm type.

The plot is really weird and I couldn't understand it at first, it seemed random and just showed different parts of their, like kinda slice of life style but then not. But I did learn after watching it that is a backstory of an old game that was alive thru 2012-2016.

But there’s a love story involved and that makes me happy, to seem them evolve their friendship into best friend then to clear love state. (still PG tho)

-Memmely

mhx47's avatar
Dec 11, 2019

Very calm, slow and peaceful. There is some fighting, but it is short, not common.

These really are wholesome shorts, might be boring for some.

(I know review points do not quite stack up.)

Ladyfitzjoice's avatar
Sep 6, 2019

It’s easy to love the show because the characters are easy to like. The only downside of it are the way they foretell the story of two princesses. The two are the main character but it’s mostly shown on Princess Anne point of view and not the other one.  Also only Princess Anne is treated as the only Princess when its supposed to be the two of them. Besides aren’t Dragonborn supposed to be powerful, why is Princess Grea treated as a minor character without even the power and strength of a dragon.