My Sweet Tyrant - Reviews

Alt title: Akkun to Kanojo

iamnotneechan's avatar
May 21, 2020

I loved it and wish so badly that they just made it into a normal length anime but I do suppose there is no real depth and that it was just a feel good short anime. Coming from a female perspective it's really refreshing to see a male lead thats deeply and crazy in love rather than the over used Nontan character which I actually didn't mind. It's just fun to see a nice change rather than the female lead chasing and chasing (Ao haru ride types) or just totally numb (My little monster types) It was fun to see a couple happily in love and super refreshing to see the passion between them shared equally. Probably my favourite were the side characters though expecially the brothers creepy friend and the sister.

sakuramemories's avatar
Jun 29, 2018

As anime shorts.. its pretty good.. its rare to see a Guy MC who is tsundere as f*.. HAHAXD

this anime is fun in its own way with very much f*ed up moments @_@

Enjoy!

Oswallt's avatar
Sep 2, 2021

I don't particularly like tsundere characters, but I can at least ignore their shtick.  However, this goes way outside my comfort zone.  The tsundere male lead, who is dating the female lead, calls her trash and ugly all the time.  It's a shame, because otherwise it's a cute show.

tasyotagain's avatar
Nov 14, 2022

I love this so much, it is my top 5 anime if I could say, I'll try to give a review for this since like I said it's my favorite without a spoiler. (Sorry if I accidentally put a spoiler, Idk how to know it's a spoiler or not)

The ML can sometimes be too harsh for some people but believe me it is not his intention, he is just a tsundere, I love the FL for how even though the way he's treating her she's just like, it's okay she don't mind him treating her coldly like that knowing he likes her even though he don't really show it in front of her.

Since it's a short episode I really had wished the episode was longer and have more, I might also start reading the manga,

The ML can sometimes be too dramatic which I love that about him. And the FL is so cute!

You can just give it a try! Plus it's short too.  I'll definitely rewatch this anime.

8.8/10 story
9.5/10 animation
9.5/10 characters
Hyun21's avatar
Apr 3, 2023

The best tsundere in anime for me!!!

ROMANCE, FLUFF AND COMEDY!!!

Again a bit too short hope there was another season or something