Mob Psycho 100 II

Add review
kirrizah's avatar
Mar 24, 2019

Mob Psycho 100 has been one of my favorite series ever. I am a huge fan of ONE and his works, I love the characters he creates along with the over powered MCs who aren't cocky assholes who act like the best. Mob is by far one of my favorite of ONE's characters, a middleschooler with peerless psychic abilities who just wants to be his best self and nothing more. While Mob Psycho might seem like an action-superpower hero type series, it's really a coming of age story that adresses real subjects with a myriad of eccentric characters. I absolutely love this series and all of it's silly, lighthearteded moments, its INCREDIBLE characters (I love the body improvement club OHmygoD they are so wholesome and supportive of Mob they make me so happy), and of course, all of the super badass psychic battles. Of course, you can't talk about Mob Psycho 100 without talking about Dimple who is, by FAR, the best ghost blob ever. I love that supportive bastard and in this season, he really takes care of Mob ( I love it T-T). Season 2 of this incredible series has made me smile so much that my face hurts. It is an incredible series and deserves to be loved by all. Never in my life have I seen such a perfect combination of slice-of-life, comedy, psychic powers, world destruction, exorcisms, and body building, and I sincerely believe that this series ( especially this season ) is worth the watch.

DmC10's avatar
Apr 15, 2019

So 1st of all, I am a big fan of mob phycho series, I was waiting for season two anxiously. When i saw it it did not let me down!!

It stars off chill, like the 1st season, throws out some important facts, and one can see changes in Mob's personality. He actually grows a lot in those 12 episodes. The story and the animation are amazing, most of the characters are kept from the 1st season. The only thing that was not amazing was the sound, I think that it did not describe Mob's feelings as accurately as the 1st season, maybe that is because I am focusing on the last battle.

In conclusion, they have done a good job at keeping this series top quality. To whoever has watched the 1st season this is an amazing sequel. To those that have not watched the 1st season, what are you waiting for?