Mo Dao Zu Shi 2 - Reviews

Alt title: The Founder of Diabolism 2

oZEROo's avatar
Sep 21, 2019

Everything hurts! I can't wait for the next season! A lot of people were disappointed with this season, but I personally loved it! I read the novel and I am reading the manhua, and yes they are different in several aspects. But the animation does stick the the main point of the plot. I just think of the different adaptions as different things. For those who found the  flash back in season one confusing, the flash backs this season are more clear. There are several questions that get answered, but this season definitely raises new questions as well. I need the next season now!

Crimsonsongbird's avatar
Jul 18, 2020

Season 2 made me cry like a baby, it wass the first time I cried watching something. Best anime ever. Period. Nothing to say. Go watch it.

Flora3444's avatar
Jul 21, 2021

One of my favorite anime, very recommendable, sometimes I did not have a good sound but may also be due to where I was watching

MILKY111's avatar
Aug 6, 2021

I was binge watching this with my friends on a movie night and i was laying on my floor with a blanket and this made me cry so hard i was on my floor crying with a box of tissues and a blanket on the floor while my mom walked in my room and heard me babbling about jiang fengmien and yu ziyuan and the hair pin this made me cry so much and i love the story because it shows you the downfall of the clan and you get attached to the characters and i see myself in wei ying over all this show is really good and i would recommend anyone to watch it regardless of the yaoi factor!

velvetvanny's avatar