Mayo Chiki! - Reviews

reinhart's avatar
Feb 27, 2015

a generally good anime the characters have the usual quirks to them and the story is nice... oh that is until it decides to end the anime on a fucking FILLER episode, yup thats right this anime ends with a filler. It was a good anime and i was very interested in how they were gonna end it with how the development of the characters went, and how the relationship developed for it to fucking end on a god damn filler. that stupid ass final episode ruined the entire anime for me and honestly i dont reccomend watching this at all unless you watch all but the final episode

Moirain's avatar
Jul 30, 2014

I just think that the idea of this story had more potential than was actually shown in the end. It wasn´t bad, but it might have been so much better.

Behemoko's avatar
Jul 26, 2015

Ends in the middle of nowhere.  Seriously, it was the most open ended, clearly there is more shit that needs doing ending I have ever seen.  As another reviewer said, you're basically better off finishing after episode 12, because a half assed ending beats no ending at all.

kurokam1's avatar
Aug 20, 2020

Quite honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen. Got old very quickly.

synopsis: some guy is a gynophobe because he got the shit beat out of him by his sister and mother. He meets this guy who's a girl and then shit happens or whatever.

Story: the good thing about it is it's funny as hell. The bad thing is everything else. The ending is horrible, the romances are rushed and its generic to the point of being beyond generic. Up there with Oreshura in my rankings for complete shit romcom. Good first episode but afterwards the romance was forced and thoroughly confusing

Animation: Feel is your average foreplay hentai studio. There is no nudity tag and some scenes were very gratuitous with the ecchi, titties nipples and everything. Character design was pretty cool and the commercial break things or whatever they're called were cute and funny.

Sound: Solid intro, didn't stick around for the outro. Solid voice acting.

Characters: Generic all of them. Every single one of them. Regular copy and paste motherfuckers. 2 Cookie Cutter tsundere (usami and Tsubaru), sexually gratuitous sadist, and your occasional oddball the tan chick with nice tits. The maid chick was my favorite but the main male was solid too. The development is forced rushed and dumb as hell, and also generic.

another waste of my goddamn time. Despite the frequent funny moment and the occasional sexual fantasy scene, this anime genre which usually is my cup of tea, was not my cup of tea. It fucking sucked

PurplePeopleEater's avatar
Jun 16, 2015

I don't feel like writing a long review so this will be very short.

I really enjoyed this anime. It doesn't have a deep story, it doesn't exactly finish, and it is a bit cheesy and boob obsessed. Despite all that, I still enjoyed it. It's a bit funny and occasionally serious for five seconds. A guy has a crazy strong fighting mom and a strong sister, both of whom beat him up to "practice". When ever his nose would start bleeding they would stop practicing on him, so now his nose bleeds whenever a female touches him. When he accidently finds out the butler of a rich girl in school is actually a girl, he finds himself in trouble. To keep from being killed, he has to promise to keep the secret, however in return, the rich girl decides to try to cure him of his nosebleeds and it goes on from there. It's pretty simple. If you are just looking for some entertainment, it's a good watch. I reccomend it. Just don't expect a deep story or anything. For what it is, I give it an 8.5.