Marudase Kintarou - Reviews

Ahlex's avatar
Feb 5, 2021

what. the. hell. did i just watch

please save your eyes and mind from this i am begging you please

--- edit ---

ight i'm gonna try to actually say something

as you can probably guess from the synopsis, this movie is pure crack. like, really, idek what to say because there's nothing to be said. this was so bad it still has me laughing every time i think about it. if you have 10 minutes to spare and nothing better to do with your life then, sure, why not? just don't go expecting anything and go mentally prepared for what you are about to experience xD

CreamyWaffles's avatar
Apr 7, 2021

This is shit! If your looking for some BL then I suggest watching Given or smth. DON'T WATCH!!!

0.1/10 story
AquaticKonquest's avatar
Apr 4, 2021

Not often I hear about CrunchyRoll picking up a BL/Yaoi title so I recently finally got into watching this just to see what it was about and...umm.

It's dumb. Like really, really dumb.

Now, to be honest, I'm not even gonna say it was awful because once it was finished I just sat there, laughed, and kept saying "What the hell was that?" to myself while still laughing.

It's literally a ten minute anime. That's it. And yet somehow I expected it to be a series of sorts - especially since with a plot brefing like that, there's surely gotta be some time spent to explain how it all comes together - but nope. It's just this. It's pure nonsensical yaoi crack with no discernable plot so for a time killer it's not half bad.

I can't even say I'm mad. Didn't really know what I was expecting from such a premise going in and I guess I can't say I was disappointed if I had no standard to hold it at in the first place.

If you're looking for something serious to watch then yeah, this probably isn't up your alley.

urmomlili's avatar
Apr 2, 2021

Wtf did i just watched-? It was so bad that I literally need bleach for my fucking eyes. I was so happy to find a new yaoi but it turned out to be the most ridiculous and embarrassing shit I've ever seen. I'd be grateful to be bling tbh. I would've give it a 0.

emmanuella12's avatar
Mar 31, 2021

I was confused by the storyline from the get-go.  I even searched the web if this was a sequel or something because this just felt like the middle of a story or something since this is missing some parts. Also, it was misleading since the listing said it was a movie so I was hyping it up but to my disappointment, it was 9 minutes. It was not even like an OVA length (which is normally 23-30 minutes long) this deserved to be in the short episode list because of how short the duration was. Long story short, the anime wasn't good but it awful either. You should watch this if you are looking for a quick Yaoi anime to watch or if you are bored in general.