Majestic Prince - Reviews

Alt title: Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince

Orlus's avatar
May 7, 2015

If you are looking for anime with great action scenes, excellent choreographed fights, then you’ve come to the right place. Even if you’re not into mecha’s I highly recommend, no I insist that you check this anime out. You will not be disappointed.

Although the basic premise has been done a few times already, (better in some other anime’s), this anime still holds its own against some of the other newer anime out there. At times it even feels as though they have just thrown in a few things just to make the plot go forward. There are no real surprises or shocking “OMG” moments in this, as far as the story is concerned. It’s your typical. ‘Earth has advanced tech but are still vastly out matched by some other alien race that has even more advanced tech, thus wiping the floor with earth. Until a breakthrough is made and an unlikely person or group is able to win for the first time, thus making them earths only hope.’

The only thing above and beyond this anime has is its action scenes, and animation. The rest is mediocre to above average. Even with all this it’s still a good fun anime to watch. There was never really a time where I felt the need to skip episodes, or cringe at the familiarity of this anime.

All in all I recommend this anime to anyone who likes Sci fi, Mechas, Space battles, Good action, large scale battles, and overcoming the odds. If you want a serious, dark, down to earth realistic type fights and story, I’d go elsewhere.

JadedDragos's avatar
Feb 12, 2016

This anime was fantastic! It was slow at the begining a little, but picked up quickly. Great action sequences and plot. Begining theme song was gorgeous. They changed it on the 13th episode, but came back for a major episode and you know something was gonna happen. Definitely recommend this anime to everyone, it was one I enjoyed watching.