Maho-Yome - Reviews

707hairline's avatar
Jul 27, 2022

Its a cute little series with only 40 seconds per episode, made me laugh with episode and its quite wholesome, Ruth is especially so cute

peejeepie16's avatar
Apr 26, 2018

The reason for some of the low ratings is purely because I have a difficult time accurately rating the sound quality of a 2 min long "episode" having said that, this little web series is actually quite cute, and in being cute I like it because it avoids the downfalls that some of the actual series (mahoutsukai no yome ) had.

I started watching and reading mahoutsukai no yome and was thrilled. Only to have it SEVERELY dissapoint me as the series progressed and tried to get more "serious"... Making every wrong move imaginable in the process. However, maho yome remains light, and SO FAR has allowed me to fulfill my wish for the characters of the main series without all the unfortunate plot paths.

I cannot honestly hope that it will remain this way, in my own pessimistic opinion, it is doomed to follow the main series. But rating the first 24/ 25 episodes at least, I think it deserves at least a little bit of credit.