Magimoji Rurumo - Reviews

Gaz2409's avatar
Dec 20, 2014

It's a good anime. There are no gigantic beautiful moments, but aswell there are no horrible moments. A small series to enjoy.

Melicans's avatar
Apr 20, 2019

There really isn't much plot for this series. The first episode sets something up, but for the remaining 11 episodes it becomes more of a comedic slice of life story. I give them props for not rushing back to episode 1 and creating an anime-original ending, though; that would have been a terrible decision.

While I say it is largely comedic there is one episode (I think the sixth) that instead tries to be tragic. This is both the high and the low points of the series. It's one of the moments when you connect most with the characters, and gives a lot of focus on Chiro, but unfortunately it is never referenced again and is such a tonal shift that it makes you wonder why it was included.

RoseNoire's avatar
Jan 5, 2019

Its an enjoyable anime to watch, The plot of the story kind of alters a little and moves into a less serious approach, but otherwise its got a comical vibe to it that keeps you wanting to watch and see the progression of Rurumo.