Magic-Kyun! Renaissance - Reviews

Bubblebishie's avatar
Oct 3, 2016

This review is based on 4 episode considering this is just started I will give this anime a 7

At first I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I thought it was another Idol anime but it was more to do with Arts and Media + magic,  we see 6 male students who are the main male characters one plays music one sings another dances  one paints one does Calligraphy and another does sculpting and magic stuff comes out I don't really understand how but looks like it can be sort of interesting.

I'm willing to carry this on ,as so far it's alright and its peeked my interest.  the female MC  is like most reverse harems but slowly starting to grow a back bone so I think she can be likable 😊 ...

sacredheartsclub's avatar
Mar 3, 2021

Pure saccharine! Most definitely too sweet for me, but otherwise it was pretty decent.

My favourite character, of course, was hedgehog-san (Rin).

MinRei's avatar
Apr 13, 2020

Don't let the reverse harem fool you, the story revolves around the visualization of how it's like to make Art, the way you shine and how you express yourself, just like how each character have different forms for their light (or as MC calls it- sparkles). It also shows the part of art that is less elegant? like the struggles in pursuing your art/passion as manifested by every main characters.

Funny thing is, I imagined how my light would be like if I were in the anime and during the last 1 or 2 episodes I was surprised to see it manifest and I was like "oh that make sense".

DookieMoon's avatar
Sep 25, 2018

Realmente me encanto desde el primer capitulo. Los personajes tan brillantes en su forma de ser, su historia y como se desarrollan despues... simplemente me encanto todo; la musica, el baile, el canto, toda esa animacion y ese sonido.

Y no solo son chicos lindos (porque vaya que lo son por todo lado que veas 7.7) sino que todo lo que pasa, ademas la prota no es como otras en el harem inverso.

9.8/10 overall
JasyRino's avatar
Aug 21, 2017

I love this anime so much. I laughed, I cried, I loved every single moment now I am wishing for sesson two.