Magi: The Kingdom of Magic - Reviews

IAnnMichelle's avatar
Sep 26, 2014

Unbelievably, this season is more epic then the first. The characters grow and reach their peak of strength and innner self. They experience adventures more challenging and wondurous then the first. This season is alos even more serious then the first as the main characters are faced with a grave challenge and threat to the survival of the world itself. New characters are interestroududed, while some old characers get a spotlight and others are pushed into the background of this show. some mysteries and questions are answered while new ones are introduced. It ending is satisfing but has room for clean up. Some things are still unaswered but also highly hint off that there will be a season to look forawrd too. The epic tale is obviously just in its prime and no where near a permanent end.

9.8/10 story
9.8/10 characters
9.9/10 overall
ferengi4's avatar
Oct 17, 2014

This is my first review so sorry if its not amazing. But I have to say Magi: The Kingdom of Magic is amazing! I think its better then the original Magi which is strange since most of the time a animes first season or part is usally better then the next. Its great to look at, the music in it is amazing, and the story it self is unique and great. The only thing I can say bad about it was that I wish it was longer! But regardless its great and you will regret not watching it.

MickAtNite's avatar
Jan 11, 2017

First of all, I would like to note that this is the second season and if you haven't seen the first one you really should. I really like this show. I loved Magi and was very excited about the second season, but I will say that I didn't enjoy this one as much for one very important reason: they didn't show enough Alibaba. They took the time to show everything happening on Aladdin's end, all the secrets he uncovers and all the training he does, and that's all fine and dandy. My problem was that they flashed over to Alibaba and gave two episodes showing an arc that (in my opinion) was wayyyyy more interesting than the one we were watching! All you see happen is that Alibaba came to term with some stuff and got some training. Morgiana's arc is even shorter, with a brief encounter with a mysterious stranger and a life changing decision basically constituting the whole shaboodle. Anyway, despite sidelining two of the best characters, a solid watch. Entertaining, funny, and just enough darkness to make characters more believable. I reccomend this to anyone who liked Avatar: The Last Airbender, for the similar vibe.

zorro1150's avatar
Mar 21, 2017

This is an anime every Otaku should watch.

1. The story is awesome!

2. The characters are cool.

3. The animation is great!

Just watch it you are gonna like it!

kingofdemons's avatar
Oct 2, 2015

Story: the show again took it to the next level, action packed to the max it is a must see guys you will not be shamed

Animation: so again at frist to me because I am not used to this style of animation it look a little off to me, but then I got used to it so all is good

Sound: Dam the sound was great. Nice and and smooth and the soundtrack is one of the best I have listin too so far.

Characters: one of the best cast's out there as for as what goes on in the show love them all

9.1/10 story