Luck & Logic - Reviews

Stormbrook's avatar
Mar 12, 2016

If you ask if there's an amazing story in L&L I would laugh. The entire show is like a pancake. There's no technical expertise in the entire show. The only characters I really liked were the logicist's weapons and shields. While the story does scale and get better over time by episode 5 that's a lot of episodes before the audience really makes sense of plot and most people want a "Logical plot that they could follow."

It's like a standard B-rated anime seemingly made by like a tripple AA budget.

For animation

The show is absolutely gorgeous in color, textures and schemes of that nature.

Sound is confusing, there are moments where music increases awkwardly during scenes, and character speaking in vice versa.

As mentioned the characters that were most human in fact were not even human in the series..

6.2/10 overall
FullmetalDragon's avatar
Apr 9, 2016

This should have been way better, but it ended up a complete mess. The characters all seemed to be not quite right, the plot pretty much collapsed after a while and in the end I hardly cared what happened at all.

The plot to start with was pretty cool, I can't deny that. But quite early on the plot seemed to get to the point where things were happening for the sake of happening, and didn't really serve any purpose. On top of that, there was absolutely no build up to the final battle at all. The only reason I could tell it was the final battle in the first place was that it was in the last two episodes. And, as final battles go, it was pretty pathetic.

The worst part of the series by far was the characters. With unclear motivations, unimaginative back stories and pretty bland personalities, I didn't really care about any of them. There were moments when I thought that one of the characters could become interesting, or at least feel like a real person, but they were too short and not often enough to change my mind about them.

Art-wise, this anime was pretty spectacular. They clearly put a high budget on this series, and it showed(most of the time). Although, being the weirdo that I am, I actually prefer some of the less high budget animation. I'm not saying good animation is bad, but sometimes it can be too good.

Essentially, this series is a big ball of potential that just didn't hold up. Nothing about this anime was as good as it should have been (except the animation).

9.8/10 animation
DATABASEERROR's avatar
Jul 14, 2016

My anime reviews are always simple, short and straight-forward and is 100% spoilers-free.

Genres: Action, Fantasy

Additional Info: Leisure time?

Ending Rating: 85%

Short Review:

Luck and Logic is an average anime. This should fill an empty space on your anime list. This is a good anime to watch if you have so much leisure time instead of killing your own dog and getting arrested for animal cruelty.

7.5/10 characters
8.1/10 overall
Archert's avatar
Feb 2, 2020

No se si es por que he analizado seguidamente 2 series muy parecidas, pero...¿No se cansan de sacar series tan similares unas con otras?. Luego sacan series como "sakamoto" y flipamos porque es original, cuando realmente no es gran cosa...

En fin, esta serie se lleva un "meh" no voy a argumentarlo como de costumbre pues parezco que hago copia y pegas de mis análisis…

(No recomiendo)