Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Movie: Take On Me - Reviews

Alt title: Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me

Jahoon's avatar
Mar 3, 2021

This anime left such a deep impression on me that I literally felt depressed for like a week until I found another similar anime like this and sorta left this one behind. I watched this movie twice and the comedy and the story is just so nice.

YaBoyUneven's avatar
Feb 3, 2021

This was the best possible outcome of season 2! Kyoani once again surpassed it's limits and made another wonderful movie! The conclusion was really satisfying and I hope we see a season 3!

AKIAKIRA's avatar
Apr 21, 2020

OK this is so cute bro the unsatisfying ending on season 2 happened here I still hope for season 3 but if they will not continue it I think this is one of the best ending in anime that I ever watch.

Sarinyan's avatar
Dec 13, 2019

Exactly what we can expect of the anime, this movie is exactly what the anime is, it kind of remind me of the lasts episode of Toradora. Humerous scene are placed at the right moment and they dont take too much place in the movie.With them we are able to release the tension created in the second part of it, excellent part because we can see how Rika's mind evolve, a mind fighting for and against herself. The ending was unexpected, i don't have the words to describe it except it's an ending to close the book of two teenagers becoming adults.

KyNisu's avatar
Jul 26, 2018

The anime itself was so freaking beautiful I cried half the time it boosts up my hopes for season 3 I really want to see what will happen next, I watched chuunibyou when I was getting into anime a few years back It really makes me happy how much it improved/gotten better and better through time and movies let's pray for season 3!