KonoSuba – God’s blessing on this wonderful world! Movie: Legend of Crimson - Reviews

Alt title: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Movie: Kurenai Densetsu

bobhikes's avatar
Nov 13, 2019

If you like KonoSuba the series you will like the movie.  It revolves around Kazum, Megamim and Yunyun.  Agua and Darkness(my love) are minor characters.  Megamim's home villiage is fantastic full of great characters.  The gangs humor is on mark.  There where many laugh out loud parts in the theater.

I thought the animation was a little less than the series, the sound was about the same, the story could of brought more of Agua and Darkness(my love)into it.  The characters finished basically were they started no real relationship development.  I'm kinda on the fence on relationships in KonoSuba on one hand I have a favorite on the other hand I like how they play off each other.

Overall if you like KonoSuba for its humor you will like the movie.  If you want to see more of the world you'll like the movie.  If you want to see Agua or Darkness(my love) only you may not like it.  If you want it to be on a grander scale then the series, its not but its equal to.

7.5/10 story
8.5/10 characters
scurvy135's avatar
Mar 26, 2020

If you have watched the preview Konosuba story, then this will be the best thing you've seen in a long while. The jokes are prefect. The set-ups are perfect.

I love the show. I love this movie.

ZachStarAttack's avatar
Apr 12, 2020

It's Konosuba at it's most. More character development. Funnier characters. Great story. Cool moments with the traitors of the Devil King. I couldn't ask for better.

JacobO's avatar
Apr 14, 2020

Story, visualizations, and characters were amazing. The movie itself was hilarious and entertaining. Although it seemed like a really long episode of Konosuba, this is still worth the time to watch. Cant wait for season 3.

DeathSlayer69's avatar
Jul 26, 2020

Amazing movie, revolving my favorite character megumin and her village. Not only was the story really fun and lighthearted but it also advanced the plot with a new demon king general. 10/10