Konohana Kitan - Reviews

azurewolf's avatar
Jan 15, 2018

Konohana Kitan is one of those hidden gems you discover by accident. It’s moves at a slow pace and has a relaxing feel to it, but it will most likely make you cry with a smile. The characters are cute and match well with the story development. The animation and sound are well done, and the animation has a comedic off set every mixed in. Despite the show’s pace you need to really watch what’s going on to enjoy it.

Calamia's avatar
Jun 2, 2021

It has been awhile since I was able to find an anime that truly touched my heart. I am glad that I stumbled upon Konohana Kitan.

This anime has an abundance of emotions involved in this story line. Happiness, Humor, Sadness....lot's of uplifting lessons to be learned. You can't help but want more.

The artwork involved is stunning. Plenty of colors and neat character designs. The detail is done well.

The different sounds definitely helps place what is going on in the story.

You can't help but fall in love with all of the different characters involved. The personalities are unique.

I have experienced so much in a short story. I appreciate each lesson I learned and will try to hold onto it. <3 I highly recommend this anime.

iforinsignificant's avatar
Nov 27, 2022

I never thought I would find a healing anime that could measure up to Non Non Biyori but now I feel like I've found something that surpasses it. You really can't help but fall in love with the characters. Seriously, the cast of characters is one of the best and their chemistry among one another is wonderful! The setting and the stories are absolutely beautiful and truly heartwarming. I don't have the words to do justice to this beautiful work of art so I'll just go ahead and give it a full recommendation. Just watch this and really pay attention, it's a LOT deeper than it seems at first. You'll get a lot more out of it that way.

9.5/10 story
7.5/10 animation
kevinms's avatar
Oct 12, 2017

Its not a bad anime in my opinion.

A very vanilla anime with the lack of sparks in it. I mean you wont feel the excitement from watching this. The animation and sound are at the optimum watchable level for 2017 anime. Im watching this just because its..... um.. kawaii.

KannaKamuiUwU's avatar
Oct 22, 2021

This Anime Is Fine. I mean, I dont Like the story But Everything Else Is Good Enough. Still, The story is really important so I will Put 9 at the overall. Fact: Ren Is my Precious Gem