Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai - Reviews

Alt title: I Want You To Make a Disgusted Face and Show Me Your Underwear

ZuunTheMoon's avatar
Aug 9, 2020

An absalutly briliant work of art. A true masterpeice of Japanese art and culture. This is the work of a true genuis that compares to none other.

MonarqueCeleste's avatar
Nov 22, 2020

Listen, if you are not (wo)men of culture this is not for you. But if you are, you'll enjoy the heck out of it.

Xdust5's avatar
Jul 21, 2019

If what you are after is what is in the title this is a flawless execution of it. It’s a niche interest but when your after it nothing else will do. Hyper realistic depiction of how girls would go from friendly to hating me inside 5 minutes of talking from what I remember, as I haven’t actually talked to one in 4 years.

iLive4Anime's avatar
Dec 6, 2018

Wow this is sooooo bad. I wish I could see the who the dude was that you portrayed so I can kick him in his face. This is so scumy to watch tbh. The part that triggered me was in ep 4 where "you" fucked up your relationship with that shrine maiden. You lITERALLY had her in your palms, but no no no no you go and ask her that perverted question and now she hates you. I put a 10 for characters since well I felt like they could of done more with the female leads and stuff. I would not mind if this was actually like a whole real anime with a story and a plot, but no it's just "you" being weird towards females.

0.1/10 overall
UnderclassHero's avatar
Jun 23, 2019

The author showed us what he wanted to show, no cheating, and it was actually performed at a high level. The scenes were covered quite naturally and the way they acted wasn't giving me this cringy sensation like some fanservice in other shows...

I did enjoy it.