If Her Flag Breaks OVA - Reviews

Alt title: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara OVA

MisterEcho's avatar
Nov 10, 2022

I'm not going to review the plot of the story, if you want the plot, go watch the show, I highly reccomend you watch this anime. The show is quite old by now, and I am planning on creating an animation studio to remaster old anime's that didn't get their proper chance, and this is one of them.

This show may be old, but it deserves your time.

also akane is pretty cute

nonetheless, this review will be my first on this site, and I will post this to both the original and the OVA versions of the show, as this show deserved so much better then it got. I 10/10 reccomend it overall, go give it a watch.

and I'll hopefully see you when the reboot comes out, however long it may take.

JustSomeCreep's avatar
Jan 16, 2020

This one episode is what this anime was supposed to be: a stupid harem anime with barely any depth for suckers like me who eat that stuff up. The series tried to be something it wasn't. It attempted a complex, deep storyline that encompassed the (literal) entire world, while also maintaining the shallow relationships that a harem anime usually has, and it failed miserably (in my humble opinion). This one OVA episode, as silly as it was, represents what the tone of the series set the stage for. Overall, the series gets 4 out of 10 in my book. This one OVA episode, for not overreaching, earned a 7 out of 10 (though I'll admit that even that may be a tad generous).