Holo no Graffiti - Reviews

ThatMoeOverThere's avatar
May 7, 2021

Disclaimer: Please don't send hate to any hololive characters because of this review. I don't condone harassment. I just thought it would be fun to review this as a serious anime since it somehow got listed. :) This review is a little bit harsh, so if that upsets you, please don't read any further.

If they're going to list this as a serious anime I'm going to review it as one. They won't allow ATLA but somehow this garbage heap qualifies as an anime? Okay then.
Story-1
There is no story. It's just a bunch of girls making "cute" random noises and screaming. There is no narrative. As many hololive fans will point out, it is simply an acid trip, and you won't enjoy it if you expect anything else.
Art-1
Animation who? These are just stiff, wobbly, 3D models. Who puts effort into animating an anime? It would be cool if they actually animated the girls into an actual anime, but they didn't.
Sound-1
The girls microphones frequently peak and it is very grating on the ears, especially because their voices are so high pitched. Please, for the love of god, someone hire an actual sound engineer to help them, it's painful.
Characters-1
Moe appeals to some people. I am not one of those people. Everything that comes out of their mouths is unfunny babyish babble. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's just annoying.
Overall-1
The jokes of hololive generally amount to "cute girl was tricked into saying something raunchy once by the live chat". With no live chat, there is no humor. It's just random moeblobs doing what moeblobs do best; nothing.
Save yourself and never watch this. God is dead and we have killed him.