Hinata no Aoshigure

Add review
AnimeIdiot14's avatar
Aug 20, 2017

The logic in this makes me very confused.... Theres birds and 4th graders, yes i can understand the little boy having a crush on that little girl, but him runing out of school, some one would have stopped him also a 4th grader should not be able to run that far, and run that easily.

The overall animatin was good and i liked the art style, this anime conveys a insparational quote for not giving up, but the way that it is conveyd is hard to understand.

Personally the story didnt make much sense but after awhile of watching i realised what it was all about.

Character wise i think that the little boy started off small and got bigger as this story progressed, but its hard to say that, because in the story u  never really told wha they are thinking.

7.4/10 story
8.6/10 characters
8.8/10 overall
Hutai's avatar
Jun 6, 2015

Hinata no Aoshigure, anime about an 4th grader falling in love with a girl, his dream world and finally finding courage to confess about the way he feels.

At first it felt strange - 4th grader? Love? I hoped I won't see too much ( as these days there's way too many things to see on the net)  but god how wrong I was. It is a cute love story.  Funny, cute, sweet, true. And I can say that this anime deserves to have 8 or 9 out of 10.
Why?  Because Hinata no Aoshigure with 18 minutes showed WAY more than animes with 24 episodes.  Story is great, art is amazing! Music is lovely too. Very great timing with everything.  Everything happed at the right time and palce.  Maybe we could say that yelling one's name for 10 times is annoying, but it had it's effect. :)

Animation is really great and creators did a wonderful job showing the reality and Hinata's dream world.

I really liked the idea,  seeing how Hinata was feeling, and how he changed just in 18 minutes. From a little coward, to a boy, who had enough courage to confess his feelings to a girl he likes. And before confessing he had a long journey ( just running in the real world, but in his mind it was an heroic adventure.