High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even in Another World! - Reviews

Alt title: Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku You desu!

Velerok's avatar
Apr 28, 2020

I thought that it wasn't worth it after episode 1 so i hang on to see if its getting better , it does not. 4 episodes in and it dosen't look like its worth my while so i dropped it.

The critiques are to many to count , they do have 1 related common occurance between them and thats the Main 7 Characters.

Most of Episode 3 was kinda good i think , that is the way the anime should have been but sadly it fails very badly.

The story and the animation and everything would have been good in my oppinion if instead of having 7 Characters you would have just 1.

The Characters are probably the Most Overpowering gathering of characters  that i ever seen (if u compare them to the equivalent of the world they are in)

Having every smart character as a kid makes me think that this anime is only aimed for a young audience , din't find anything to dispel that notion in the 4 episodes that i seen.

Also if someone would take an anime seriously at least do not give a character eyes of 2 different colors , or at least explain why they are that way instead of nobody ever noticing the difference.

Could have been good with only 1 Character (probably the Merchant since he would make the most sense and practicality to improve a inferior world with his skills) but instead we have 7 practicaly gods at this point.

Overall a anime that could have been good with less characters but that ended up being absurd an anime. For those that like a little bit of realism in a story i recommand that  you avoid it at all cost.

Crua9's avatar
Dec 20, 2019

In my opinion, this isn't the best nor the worst anime I seen. The overall show is something we seen a few times over the last few years. A bunch of high skilled kids get sucked into some other world with magic and what not. They start at the bottom, and they more than less use their skills to help those around them.

Many things they do is kinda cool, but it is still magic more than less. As an example you have a kid that floats in the air every 8 seconds he is on screen, and we are meant to believe that he doesn't have any magic in him. But there is nothing around to put him in the air, make it look like his head is off his body, and so on.

Now, is this worth a watch in my opinion? Yes. But should you go out of your way to see it? Most likely no, unless if other seasons come out.

7.5/10 story
7.5/10 characters
7.9/10 overall
mahsiseua's avatar
Aug 28, 2020

This anime like dr stone + gate i think. use modern age knowledge to modernize ancient age & fighting bad medieval empire

8.7/10 overall
Trijim's avatar
Sep 14, 2020

*Minor Spoilers/Moderate Spoiler*

The story isn't too bad, I found the first episode to be very interesting. Normally in an anime like this, something happens to the MC (for example: Get's shot, stabbed, etc) and is brought to another world. But I like how certain technology was brought along with the Main Characters. My only problem that theres an episode or two that seem like Filler, which I don't quite like. For a show with 12 episodes, I feel Filler should be something that helps build the world or could be used to develop characters. One thing I dislike about the show is how magic isn't exactly common. Even when Magic is shown, it just looks to be very basic and nothing too cool. Hopefully in the second season they will fix this and make magic a bit more common throughout the anime and give cool abilities to those who use magic. It would interesting to see a mix of Technology and Magic. The character's aren't too bad themselves, although I wish some had a bit more development.

Archert's avatar
Jul 10, 2020

No esta mal, tienes sus mas y sus menos pero creo que no lo hace mal.

Volvemos a tener un Isekai más a la lista, en este caso tenemos un argumento con cierta gracia donde los protagonistas son transportados a un mundo donde pasan de no tener nada a tener su propia nación, y sorprendentemente me ha sido entretenido de ver como van consiguiendo todo eso.

Los personajes no estan mal y los capitulos se desarrollan rapidos y al grano algo que ha hecho de la serie ligera de ver y que no cayera pesada. En momentos muy puntuales la badan sonora brilla, una pena que no sean muchos estos momentos.

No he destacado cosas malas lo cual no quiere decir que sea un gran anime...El anime cumple bien con mas o menos todo, pero es eso, simplemente "bien", no esta reinventando la rueda ni sera capaz de hacer sentir ansiedad en cada capitulo, es un anime más que cumple de manera suficiente.

Su final termina muy abierto, quizas con una segunda temporada con un buen cierre y mejorando la idea ya planteada tendriamos una serie mejor de lo que pensamos.

7.5/10 story