Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she’s a cutie? - Reviews

Alt title: Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?

WolfAngelus's avatar
Nov 30, 2019

I would call this a reverse pervert anime. The girls are the perverts, whereas the guy, in comparison, is tame. The recommended audience would be for those who are looking for a blend of comedy that relies on perverted material as the main appeal, along with a blend of romance that serious, but the intentions are genuine. The idea is fairly straight forward, there are a handful of girls mostly lusting for the main guy. He himself is on a quest to try and find out who left a pair of panties with a love letter. As you can guess, this isn't for those that want something serious or with much in terms of a story, and can't have a totally innocent mind or you won't enjoy it, though now my mind is far less innocent after learning some of these new kinks.

The characters are mostly what makes or breaks it in my opinon, as each character has a very specific kink. There won't be any spoiler as to who is into what, but the hint is that these go beyond what you typically see, like maid/nurse/bunny outfits, though they aren't excluded. This is why most of the entertainment comes from it's characters, just seeing a potential relationship unfold, then wondering and waiting to see what the unusual quality is of that girl. As the title says, the girls seem to be aimed on the cutesy side, which made the kinks more surprising and funny.

The actual owner of the panties seemed fairly obvious within the first few episodes, so this wasn't a mystery. Trying to keep it as vague as possible, but with a fair warning, the resulting person might bother some viewers due to certain reasons, depending on your views and beliefs. The ending is played safe, but open to interpretation, going by the anime only, unless there is a Season 2 someday.

I found this to be very entertaining for the purpose it fills. The soft coloring and gentle music gave a really calming and cute vibe, and after a long day of work, I find that to be comforting, along with the laughs.

Make sure to watch the little scene after the credits on the 12th episode, it explains why the panties ended up with the letter.

Secret Santa 2019 Review

9.5/10 characters
Dubfan's avatar
Jul 22, 2020

This show is awesome! I was apprehensive about the unusual title, but I decided to give it the two episode chance.  (After two episodes if I was not interested, then I would stop watching.) I'm happy that I decided to give it a chance. Yes.. there is a harem, it is ecchi, there is fan service, and raunchy comedy. However, the comedy is so great that I was laughing every episode. In fact, just thinking about certain scenes or dialogue gives a chuckle. The story is complete and has a start-to-finish with a continuous plot. The plot moves along while exploring each character. Since the show is a harem I was looking at the characters as generic "Female A" with "Personality A", but I was so wrong. The characters are much more developed then initial impressions and this development progresses throughtout the show. The animation and sound are both above average. In particular, the eye animation is interesting. Watched the entire show in two seatings.

kanekiken11's avatar
Oct 9, 2019

Another good rom-com. The story revolves around a guy in high school who wants a girlfriend. One day he finds a love letter. which you all might think is pretty normal to receive, right? but there was one more thing left with that letter and it was underwear. from there it all begins. the search for the "undierella" 😂. as the show progresses the MC tries to find out who was the undirella out of the 4 prime suspects. and in the journey to discover the identity of undirella, MC learns about the weird fetishes of all the suspects. In a way the show was able to pack some great punches and also catering to audience.

Overall it is a good show. Ending was weak. you'll probably figure out the identity of the "undirella" from the start.

Dakunaito's avatar
Apr 25, 2021

Man I Definitely Want A Second Season!❤️

OudeRodeOgen's avatar
Oct 10, 2021

Weird story but It's good, the ending is weirder but weird stories are mostly good.

8.8/10 animation