Granbelm - Reviews

Efinate's avatar
Jun 13, 2021

I don't really like mecha but this anime was quite good it had good characters and the story was amazing too.this had low plot armour which was good and the ending was quite average.if u don't like mecha this can change your mind.

TheRogueNob's avatar
Sep 28, 2019

There were some moments that falls flat and some monologues and motivation of characters antent explained and fleshed out properly and also the ending seem to go full speed to the finish line only to trot across at the (seriously) last few second before the cut to ep and that kind of was a “cmon really” moment. Despite its small hiccups throughout the show it still is an absolute hidden gem from a season stacked with sequels and shounens, When I posted this it’s overall only has a 3 star which I’m surprised with, the music was phenomenal and I wasn’t expecting many events that happen In the story, even the end I wasn’t sure what would happen. The animation is good and the didn’t bog down the mechs or fight scenes with bad cgi, which I say is an achievement with anime now. Also it had many good shows to compete with the summer 2019 season and it still was keeping me coming back.