Fushigiboshi no Futagohime - Reviews

Pistol's avatar
May 16, 2019

I really had no idea what i was getting into when I started this series but it turned out to be really enjoyable! The series starts out kinda slow but about half way through It really picked up and I found myself binge watching the rest of the series. Sure the story is bland and overused but its still really enjoyable because the characters are super enjoyable and funny! I don't laugh at anime often but I found myself laughing at least once or twice in each episode. If your looking for a good time and not a complex story then you should give this series a shot!

Edit- After watching this show a second time I can officially say this is my favorite anime of all time

bly19vy's avatar
Jun 28, 2012

Fushigiboshi no futagohime was good,but it seemed like it was the same as any other anime. You know how something wrong is happens and the main charater uses their power to save the world, yeah... What was pretty good was that the animation and sound fitted well into the story. After a while you kinda get bored of it, but it is good. If you're looking for a magical girl anime with a little bit of romance than you should watch it ! :)