Fruits Basket 1st Season

Add review
ZoologyKaM's avatar
Jul 9, 2019

This is a faithful to manga remake, and whether you've seen the orignal anime or read read the manga, or have no experience with the series at all, this is worth the watch.

Characters are well built and you'll quickly find a favorite, though some definitely have some quirks about them. The series is really deep and full of secrets which only get hinted at within the first season. We're back for the long haul and this anime is going until the manga is covered in it's entirety. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Sailnir's avatar
Jul 16, 2019

If you have been looking for a wonderful casual anime to watch look no further. The story is enough to keep one entertained and sweet enough to allow one to simply relax. It has its ups and downs and you can enjoy the whole story as a result.

The animation is georgeous. Extremely detailed and fun. It really pops! I would compare it to many of the best animated shows out there because it often comes close.

The music is calm and totally fitting to the show.

The characters are really where this show shines. Every character is treated in such an astoundingly human way with just a little over the top flair but not too much. It makes the show truly immersive. You can relate and get to know each of the characters in a deep way, their happiness, their saddness and why they act the way they do. They really are the best part of the show.

Pros: Fun story, great animation, fun sounds, amazing characters, totally clean and wholesome

Cons: If you are looking for something intense go try something else. This is only meant for those who truly enjoy relaxing and it is one of the best ways to relax.

4RootPunch's avatar
Jul 12, 2019

It brings back so much nostalgia from when I read the manga, and I love all the characters so much. I really like the change in art style too!

KirariChan's avatar
Sep 21, 2019

I’m so in love with the remake! I can grasp the story much better than I did the original and feel all the characters become more alive. The second season is too far away!!!!

aeab32's avatar
Jun 29, 2019

Im only at episode 12.

This anime is so similar to the previous Fruits Basket, so if you liked that you are sure to like this updated one.

The story follows the same theme of a young homeless optimistic girl and her journeys through difficult times and the friendships she forms.

Characters are well rounded with flaws and all.