Flowering Heart - Reviews

jibaku's avatar
May 8, 2022

my first childhood anime that me and my weird friend watched during fourth grade. even then we said that it was cringy, rewatching it this year made us want to die inside, for good reason. i love it, only because it was my first anime. the animation is pretty good, WAY TOO MUCH FILLERRRR. other than that....pretty good for the average 10-11 year old girl who likes cute animes. if you are older than that...don't watch it.

awesomeseira's avatar
Mar 22, 2019

This is my first time watching anime created by Koreans (it can be called anime right? hehe). If you want to watch something that is not that heavy and has a light ambiance, this is recommended. Well, I won't lie, the characters are cute and I heard somewhere that the name of one character in here is Trump HAHAHA.

moonchild15's avatar
Feb 16, 2021

(spoiler free review) This was soo cute. It helped me be more positive during a low point in my life (being stuck at home during corona got me thinking too much), & by the end i was left with a renewed sense of hope/joy/innocence/peace :) The animation is soo pretty, cute characters & some good old magical girl goodness. For anyone who wants to feel young at heart again, i recommend this show. Main genres imo: shoujo, fantasy

Nyankid's avatar
Jan 27, 2020

could someone direct me to the english dubbed second season