Domestic Girlfriend

Alt title: Domestic na Kanojo

Add review
yaboyclutch's avatar
Mar 9, 2019

So going into this, I didn't how it was going to be. Long story short, I really enjoyed it. I feel the animation and character development was really good. I was instantly hooked.

TforTevdetta's avatar
Mar 3, 2019

story: its like a boring and bad version of Scum's Wish (which is btw super f**king good). they tried to write good character development, but instead you just have shite people doing dumb shite, and everyone is an immature child. While it IS entertaining, and has some decent fan service. the writting just make you hate every character on a deeply personal level. Rui is the only intelligent character. please let this show end soon.

TL:DR, dont write a character development type harem story if every character is just going to be a vapid immature shit disturber.

#wincest #milf #juststop

Watch this show if your out of harem shows to binge and you want drama

Athena95's avatar
Feb 26, 2019

I don't know what exactly I was expecting from this anime, but I guess I'm just hoping anime as a whole is getting better. I'm not speaking about quality or the story, I'm speaking of representation and presentation of marginalized people. Specifically, Marie is presented as obviously transgender but she is played as a joke. We have had beautiful anime portraying trans characters and their struggle and yet, this is going back to outdated tropes and stereotypes. If we have better representation and we stop encouraging the ridicule of trans people, then we can as a culture, or really as many interconnected cultures, move closer to real acceptance.

Step it up.