Danchigai

Add review
Nicknames's avatar
Jan 21, 2016

I started watching this series on a whim because it was short and needed something to watch while on the bus, which aren't long enough to let me watch a full length episode properly.

Like any series that's 4 minutes long, it suffers a lot in the story department due to it's length and the characters aren't well developed. Of course not everything was bad or below average, the animation was quite pretty and the characters were well drawn. Also the voice acting helped to make them look even cuter (the twins are so cute Rena Ryuuguu would want tot ake them home). Aside of the expected lack of story this aniem has one major drawback and it's the overuse of incest jokes. Not only they were unfunny but they also got annoying really fast.

All in all, this was far from being a bad show, but it also wasn't very good. Watch it only if you're looking for something cute and you don't mind repetitive jokes

7.5/10 animation
5.5/10 overall
Futureblot's avatar
Jan 18, 2016

I watched this with the guys doing the daily anime marathon club, and I want to stab my eyes out. the animation was allright but it was nothing special.

If I have to see another incest joke I will murder the writers.

It's better then triage X

0.5/10 story
0.5/10 sound
0.5/10 characters
0.8/10 overall
JVAnimeReviews's avatar
Oct 3, 2015

For a video review, check out my Youtube channel. Link on my profile page.

This is going to be a very short review because there isn’t that much to tell about Danchigai. Each episode had some comical moments and that was pretty much it. I have nothing special to say about this short anime although there is one thing I do want to point out.

To me the best thing in this anime were the little twins Satsuki and Uzuki and more specifically the way how Satsuki always repeated the last vowel of the sentence that Uzuki just said. I found that to be really adorable and it always put a smile on my face when she did that.

Conclusion

So as a conclusion, I don’t really have a solid opinion on Danchigai and that’s why I’m going to rate it at 2,5 stars. I don’t regret watching it but it’s just not something that I will remember for a long time.

AnimeLadHD's avatar
Sep 4, 2015

this is a great small sided anime to watch. By having 3-5 minuets every episode, it is good to watch as a side anime instead of a main.