DAKAICHI -I'm being harassed by the sexiest man of the year-

Alt title: Dakaretai Otoko Ichii ni Odosarete Imasu.

Add review
crzyanime's avatar
Dec 22, 2018

This is a good anime if you like romance! It’s adorable and I love it. The animators did a great job and the voice actors are good too! However, it’s kind of sad that a lot of people are hating on it. I mean come on it’s 2018, get over it. If you don’t like romance animes then leaveee and take your negative comments with you!

Jilalu's avatar
Dec 2, 2018

Worth watching 😂 Not your usual yaoi story. They release new episode every sunday 💓

Si0's avatar
Jul 10, 2019

This is a great anime, and it is relatively close to the manga too! Course, cuz of censorship, a few things changed, but overall it’s really well done. I’ve read the manga first and was really hyped about this show. It’s good to see that my hyped hasn’t been “hyped-down”. I was ecstatic from beginning to the end of the first episode, and I’m still ecstatic just writing about this. Which is important in anime, to bring absolute joy in watching a story unfold. Especially in Romance animes

peachyblood's avatar
Dec 29, 2018

Just finished it and it was such a cute anime! I love how they always try to one-up each other, it's adorable! I haven't read the manga, but I hope there will be a second season!

MangaWolfX's avatar
Feb 25, 2020

This is a good anime if you like romance! It’s adorable and I love it. The animators did a great job and the voice actors are good too! it is worth watching this, you enjoy the romance!

2003lou2003's avatar
Dec 23, 2019

I haven’t got much to say but I love it I’m rewatching it and really want a season 2 it’s so funny and cute can’t get enough of it

ach0o's avatar
Jun 5, 2020

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER BL ANIMES I'VE SEEN AND IIIIII AAAAAAAAM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBSESSED WITH THISSSSSSSSSSSSS 10/10 REcOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jiminmeows's avatar
Aug 6, 2019

very cute and fun story! took me a while to get past the weird under chin/ neck lines on every character but besides that it’s worth the quick watch.

KarmaA's avatar
Feb 18, 2019

I really only wanted to watch the series for the yaoi aspect of it but I turned out to really enjoy the show as a whole. The animation is great so that's a major plus. It's really funny lighthearted show and I hope to see more like it in the future!

tincek123's avatar
Jan 5, 2019

i love the story and the animation is just beutifull

KokichiOmaV3's avatar
Oct 12, 2019

I'm so happy I watched this now and for anyone who says they don't like yaoi well this anime will change your point in View about yaoi.

10/10

best anime ever

ohreaol's avatar
Apr 23, 2020

I love the story line. It's really nice and enjoyable to watch. The animation is so smooth and each scene has beautiful music played along that fits well. Each character is loveable in their own way, and are given time to develop into who they really are at the end. I love the intro and outro so very addictive to listen to. What I don't enjoy is the 'rape' concept, yes I saw this coming but I really hoped it wouldn't since I found this anime to be very loveable. I still love it as it is but it would've been much better without that there. It's fun to follow along and watch their rivalry turn into something much more. Overall I reccomend it if you want a good BL/Yaoi to watch.

wooshylily's avatar
Jan 1, 2020

I enjoyed this anime, overall it is quite good and I found myself binging on it for the night.

jjcastle's avatar
Jan 2, 2020

The primary reason I liked this show as much as I did is that I found Takato to be a surpringly compelling character. Over the show, his character development is around his own ego losing that top spot in magazines and accepting the affection from someone younger and (according to a ranking in a magazine) hotter than him. At the same time, he is still a great mentor and professional and I just really appreciated him within the rest of the show. If it weren't for Takato, this would just be an anime with really nice art (Azumaya is a BABE but he gets annoying as hell sometimes), decent voice acting and some (censored) lewd scenes. The story is really easy to follow and the romance really typical BL where one person is pushing the other's boundaries into acceptance, often too far for the sake of plot. It's kind of comforting in that regard, and I did end up buying into the relationship. The relationship in the anime is greatly improved from the manga which included an intense nonconsensual scene from the start that felt like a stretch even for the most jaded of yaoi readers imo. I appreciated the change in the anime.

Overall, it's not lifechanging or anything, but it is pretty and comforting and enjoyable, most of the time. Especially Takato (the "Chunta" scene was precious and relatable).