Classicaloid

Add review
majortomswife's avatar
May 6, 2018

I dropped this a couple times, and even thought it'd be good background sound, before I truly watched it.

story: the story is almost nonesistant...I cannot lie.

animation: the animation seems pretty simplistic at first, however it's quite rich in its' own way. truly.

sound: obviously top notch. well, not obvious. they don't disgrace any classical figure, I'll say.

characters: characters are the surprise here. granted, they are -OIDS, and thus they are are like children with insane inbred talents. I am sure others have issues with how this fusion was produced.  they definitely researched the characters' histories, to my uneducated mind.  well, let's say they have definite interpretations! and the founding characters are cool as well. honestly, between the main and her best friend, and her parents, it's really fun. surprisingly? SO GOOD.

overall: 8/10...at lowest, 7.5...this is taking into consideration past, present & future.

original review: I dunno why this anime gets so little attention.  The voice actors do a great job and the music is incredible.  The continuity and detail of the plot are also a plus here.  Finally, the characters are so much fun.  It's a fun time, undeniably so.