Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Add review
archkania101's avatar
Nov 14, 2017

After watching Boruto the anime and the movie - I couldn't stand him because he was nothing compared to Naruto. The fact that he disrespected him and acts spoil as fuck highly annoyed the shit outta me. But, as I continued to observe Boruto's actions and behaviors it's kinda similar to kids today. We don't know the struggles our parents went through and how spoiled we are. That's one of the similarities I got from Boruto.

Another thing would be that it took me awhile to realize that Boruto is still not a well-developed character. Yes, he's gonna act immature, rude, spoiled, and be selfish, but that's one of the main things that's gonna help him realize what type of person he was and how he can improve on that. His flaws are going to help build him into a *hopefully* badass character.

I just hope that the anime won't be a complete failure because that would be a huge disappointment to all Naruto fans. But, other than that it would be nice if they were to focus on other characters like Sarada Uchiha she seems really interesting *just my opinion*

3.5/10 story
7.2/10 animation
2.5/10 overall
kaname892's avatar
Jul 15, 2017

As a Naruto lover i was extremely happy to know that there is  new adaption of Naruto. However, I acctually wished that there is gnna be bold move on this new adaption like instead of having a boy: a girl might be good idea. For example: Sarada. I think it would been interesting if we had a story focused on Sarada instead of Boruto. We keep the same characters but the strory focuses more on Sarada and her relationship with Sasuke. Anyways that's just wish.

Going back to reality, well, I dont like how the anime story satrts before Boruto the movie. I would love it if the anime followed the manga or at least continued the story after Boruto the movie.

Honestly, I dont like the idea that Naruto as hokage doesnt provide time for his family. I undersatnd that being hokage comes with great responsibility. But, the way it is portrayed on the anime is a bit cruêl or irresponsible since it looks like Naruto doesnt even show up in important times, which in my opinion is bit contradictory with Naruto since he knows how difficult to grow up without parental atmosphere.

what is more frustrating is this arc it was too long and too boring. I hope that stroy will get better.

What i like about this anime is Boruto himself he is cool, strong and smart totaly unlike Naruto when he was the same age. I also like how you could feel the small diffrences in time and conditions between the generations.

The thing that I dont undersatnd about this anime is why is it too different from the manga ? there are even characters that they dont exsist in the manga.

The good news is that this anime is still going so it might get better and our confusion will no longer squeeze our brains.

And man we are damn lucky to see Naruto in action ^^

giannki's avatar
Oct 1, 2017

Boruto: Naruto next Generation

Great 1st episode to catch the viewers interest on how Boruto's tale will go. Following with episodes that are building up certain characters giving us fan's a base  of connection towards them in order to like the show and accept its changes. Its really  a pain knowing how much of an action freak I am but on the long run you connect to the characters  and  start realizing  how this new generation is so much different from the past.  What I can say to not spoil any of you interested in giving the series a shot. I'm very impressed on how  it shows how having peace can be difficult when there is a lot of resentment from the past a.k.a things that happen in Naruto Shippuden. I rated the story a 1 because honestly I cant judge it off a view episodes not knowing the true plot and what the writer's consider the climax. it was hard to give it a try deep down knowing nothing can replace Naruto. ( for those hardcore fans) One day gave it a try and I've caught up to date but I still haven't caught up with the manga. Still recommend giving it a shot ( My first review ever don't be harh lol)

kevinms's avatar
Jun 4, 2017

Story can be slow af! It is good in a way to build up the hype for the final fights later on. I enjoy the  anime so far and barely have any complain on it. Nothing much to say about it actually. Boruto follows the same hype as naruto. It is like watching Naruto but knowing that the main character won't die because his father is the strongest ninja ever! It is BS that someone can beat a ninja that has the power of the sixth path, and there's also sasuke. In a way, this could be less exciting than watching Naruto. But heY! atleast we can see more of Naruto in action. Just pls dont mess this up.

oh and also, screw Sarada. Growned up Hanabi is h-Hot!!

7.5/10 animation
7.5/10 sound
7.5/10 characters
Schiagus's avatar
Jul 21, 2018

I do this review only to counteract the haters that have this anime, that without seeing it or saw almost nothing practically and already defame and generate a bad reputation that this anime does not deserve, and let me tell you one thing, this series has a lot of potential, last chapter was one of the best without a doubt, Boruto for me is among the best shonen and is worthy successor to Naruto, hurts whoever hurts. Then I will take the trouble to do a more detailed analysis when the series is entering the final phase, but for that much is missing and many haters will become fans, because I know that has potential and has shown in the anime as in the manga , you'll see. I recommend you to see it, with patience and perseverance since you will miss something very good otherwise.