Big Order - Reviews

Keichan1827's avatar
Jun 18, 2016

So, I actually watched all of the episodes of this anime and now writing a review to tell you to NOT WATCH IT. Like, SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE F*** WAS WITH THAT ENDING. I never felt this disappointed in my anime life.
Upon reading my review, you are probably gonna see some rants about the last episode since that just made EVERYTHING go just.....NO. Well, it was already going haywire before that but the last episode just made it...OUT OF ORDER.

The story had potential at first. People with super powers called "Order" and the mc destroyed the world 10 years ago because he wished for it. That fact comes to light and everyone is, of course, angry and then stuff about him becoming a leader happens. Honestly, I didn't care much about this stuff so my memory is vague. Near the end, interesting facts comes to light, more or less, but the anime original ending just made everything turn into a pile of shit. No exceptions.

The animation is actually okay. Not bad but it's not like it's fantastic. But, yeah, i really hated the animation in the last 10 minutes of the anime.

Soundtrack is good I think. I really liked the opening theme by Yousei Teikoku. But, that doesn't prevent the anime from becoming a pile of shit. I hope I one day forget that the song was for this anime.

Okay. MC is stupid af and always concerned about his sister. Yeah, sure, they may not be related by blood but it's still YOUR SISTER. I don't understand what the hell you are thinking. Can't you also use your powers more wisely? Like, uuuuggggghhhhhh

Sorry people, if you are actually still reading this, you might be able to tell that i'm really losing my motivation to write properly because it is really shitty. You would understand what I meant by all this but DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING IT. YOU WILL REGRET IT. VERY MUCH.
If you are still interested in this series, I recommend you go read the manga because I heard that it's better than this piece of shit anime.

Texasluke1's avatar
Mar 22, 2017

It is so sad that people are so heartless they don't want to see an anime have a happy ending. This anime is greatly underated. The entire time I was watching I was on the edge of my seat. It had a lot of the elements that great animes have: MC with an op power, a cute little sister, tits, the whole enchilada. This is an anime that you have to watch in a binge. If you take this anime one day at a time then you will probably get bored. It's not a complex storyline but there are alot of things that you have to remember to tie the events together. It's not hard at all, but it's super inneffective when you can't remember what happened the episode before. I definitely think this anime could've been better, but can you name a perfect anime. I think that if they had gone with more of a god complex story like deathnote or code geass then it would've worked out loads better, however, they went with the story they went with and I can't change that. I definitely reccomend this anime and will watch it again. DO NOT PASS THIS UP. This anime is so good, I can't believe the ratings almost discouraged me. It has an overall rating of 2.5 on CR, but each episode averages about 3.5 to 4 stars. It is a really good anime. It's not really laid out black and white who he chooses in the epilogue, but that's a really great thing about anime is that no matter how it ends and how many questions it answers you always have unanswered questions that are up to the viewers imaginations. Anyways, check it out, you'll be glad you did.

Galavant's avatar
Feb 21, 2017

DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW! I AM WARNING YOU IT GETS WORST EVERY EPISODE!

The story is a complete unfocussed mess!

The animation is really bad it tries to use 3d animation in a 2D show and it sucks!

The music sounds like it was ripped straight from Future Dairy, they even credit them in the intro!

The characters are horrible ripoffs of Future Dairy!

And if that is not enough to stop you from watching I would like you to know this show has incest!

Zabuzaxtr's avatar
Jul 29, 2017

Yes, there is some sort of brother-sister relationship going on(not really since they are not related by blood but that still bothers some people). If you are bothered by this simply DO NOT WATCH IT!!

I have seen my fair share of anime and a good deal of those had some sort of forbidden relationship content inside them and they were still enjoyable.Saw some people bashing Big Order for that, it suprised me since it happens all the time in anime world, so sorry folks but that is not enough to bash an anime.

The anime revolves around the idea of wishes. In real world you make a wish, most of the time it won't be answered, in Big order, everybody gets what they wish for. This idea creates a great playground for writers to expand their content but they choose to cut it short by creating a disaster and trying to explore who did it. This makes the characters look uninteresting because not enough background information is revealed about them.Anyway, everyone in the anime believes "Hoshimiya Eiji" our protagonist made the wish to destroy the world and goes after him. Eiji only cares(yes he kinda loves her)about his sick sister WHOM HE IS NOT RELATED BY BLOOD and yeah they run around trying to kill Eiji and he runs around trying to save his sister or girlfriend in this case. There are many fun moments since the Anime does not take anything seriously, also there is mild nudity so again if that bothers you there are many anime for kids look em up.

In shorther words, this is one of those less serious anime's which could be watched in spare time like if you have nothing better to do. It could have been much better if they at least gone for 10 more episodes that is in my opinion what weakens this anime. In the end of the day I enjoyed watching it, if you are not someone that believes every anime should censor itself and only explore realistic themes, then I believe you might enjoy this one give it a go!

DeViLLmAyCrY's avatar
Jun 28, 2016

To be honest it was verry good anime till the middle like 5 or 6 ep. I started watching it verry hyped it was funny and the fighting was aweysome but then suddenly something went wrong i even concider to drop it out but i had a lot of free time so i gave it a chance and it didnt got better. Now dont get me wrong its overall a good anime. Nice animation, story i love all of the characters but something at least for me is missing i didnt got that sensation of "wanting to watch more and more" and to keep me hyped enough. But thats my opinion of course I recomend it to all anime fans but for a "side watching" anime.